The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone



I bought The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone because it contains several recipes I want to try. I didn't plan to read Silverstone's story of her journey to becoming vegan. I've been vegetarian for a while and have dabbled with becoming vegan for a while, so I didn't need convinced. I was pleasantly surprised with her story. She lines out her reasons and supports her decisions with both fact and emotion. I even learned a few things I didn't know about being vegan. The Kind Diet is engaging and interesting. Silverstone leaves no doubt how important she considers her mission to encourage the world to both become vegan and to treat animals with kindness in The Kind Diet. Now, I just need to try some of her recipes and hope they're as good as they sound...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz