The Communication Catalyst by Mickey Connolly & Richard Rianoshek, Ph.D.

The Communication Catalyst: The Fast (But Not Stupid) Track to Value for Customers, Investors, and Employees by Mickey Connolly & Richard Rianoshek, Ph.D. landed in my to-be-read pile quite a while ago. I'm not sure why I hesitated so long to read it, but I finally did. It's well written and contains many interesting ideas related to communicating, but much of it felt like stuff I already knew. I particularly enjoyed the Rev Baker sections of the book where the authors used a real life example to illustrate their points. These sections made it easy to visualize the concepts applied while breaking up the more academic sections of the book with an engaging, ongoing story. The Communication Catalyst encouraged me to evaluate the way I communicate with others to figure out what's working and what isn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz