Louisville, Kentucky - North End Cafe

North End Cafe located at 2116 Bardstown Road in Louisville, Kentucky is an inviting little cafe where one can sit over a leisurely meal and chat with friends. The wild mushroom lasagna was very tasty but a little heavy on the spinach for my taste; however someone who really likes spinach would probably enjoy it. The chocolate torte was tasty enough that I wished I hadn't gotten so full eating the lasagna. Our waiter was friendly but not intrusive. I would definitely eat at North End Cafe again if for no other reason than I'd love to try the Chickpea & Quinoa Cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz