Louisville, Kentucky - Roots

Roots is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant with the motto "mindful, compassionate cooking" located at 1216 Bardstown Road in Louisville, Kentucky. Located in a semi-residential area, Roots decor has a modern but relaxing feel. It was the perfect place for  lunch after spending the night flying. My Vietnamese Crepe was quite tasty, and my dining companion enjoyed the Green Curry Soup. The extensive selection of teas would be enough to tempt me to return even if the food wasn't as tasty as it was. The meal was light but filling. I enjoyed the Organic Fine Lung Ching "Dragon's Well" Green Tea very much. The only downer was the cappuccino which had an artificial taste. The waiter offered to refund our money for those. We were unable to finish them. I would definitely eat at Roots again if I lived in Louisville.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz