Is My Hiatus Over?

When I decided to take a hiatus in July 2019, I didn't know how long it would last. By the end of the years, I'd decided it would last at least through 2020... And it has, sort of. Today is the last day of 2020, and I have decided to publish lists of the books I've read this year with a few comments, not full reviews, just a few comments.

I am considering revamping this reviews blog and reinstituting it in 2021 with a monthly or bi-monthly book list rather than a weekly review. I enjoy sharing my thoughts on the books I read, and some books I really want to review. Others I don't. I'd rather not feel like I have to review a book just because I read it, so I might try this new approach. It won't be as structured as before, but I think it might be more useful.

I still will not be taking submissions for reviews for the time being.


If you'd like to follow what I'm reading in real time, please follow/friend me on Goodreads.

If you'd like to see when I publish new books, please follow me on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.