Vero Beach, Florida - Cravings - 2011 Trip

Cravings, located 3149 Ocean Drive, is a little shop that serves cookies, coffee, and a number of other things including some smoothies that sounded delicious. I'm still kicking myself for not trying one. The coffee hit the spot and the cookies were quite tasty though my husband complained that the oatmeal cookie wasn't chewy. It wasn't fancy, but the place was full. And, apparently, they have some kind of refill deal as I saw several people bring in their cups and get refills without paying while I debated what I wanted to order. The service was quite friendly but this isn't the place to go if you're in a rush. The atmosphere of the staff and the customers is very laid back. If I'm ever in Vero Beach again, I'm going back to try one of the Greek yogurt smoothies and get another cookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier