Orlando, Florida - Ethos Vegan Kitchen - 2011 Trip

Ethos Vegan Kitchen, 1235 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 101, concentrates on serving healthy and filling vegan cuisine. Patrons order at the counter before finding seating in a relaxing, welcoming atmosphere. There's a bit of a cafe vibe.While waiting on the food to be served, we enjoyed looking at the nice selection of artwork on the walls.  The staff answered questions and showed patience as we perused the menu taking our time to decide what to order.   My "What's the Dilly, Philly?" sandwich tasted really good and filled me up quickly. They readily accommodated my request for no veganaise. I accompanied my meal with a glass of organic white wine, Xarello, that was also delicious. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the Coconut Curry Wrap and a beer, Peak. We left the restaurant full and happy even though neither of us is vegan. I'm a vegetarian, and my husband is a meat eater. Our only complaint with this restaurant was when we returned on Sunday night for another dinner, they were closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier