Key Biscayne, Florida - Linda B Steakhouse - 2011 Trip

When we ate dinner at Linda B Steakhouse, located at 320 Crandon Boulevard, there were few patrons. It was early evening, so I can't say if that's the norm. They seated us near a window overlooking the parking lot. The decor was rather homey and inviting. I ordered ravioli and my husband ordered a chicken dish. The ravioli tasted fine but wasn't exactly memorable. My husband said his chicken tasted good. The service was quick and efficient if not exactly friendly. I don't think our waiter smiled even once. We skipped dessert because we... well, just wanted to leave. We also felt the meal was overpriced for what it was. As we left I noticed a piano, so I would assume there's live music at some time or the other. The restaurant seemed to hold promise that it just didn't quite fulfill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz