Chicago Illinois - Cheesecake Factory - 2006 Trip

For breakfast I had an omelet with cheese, mushrooms, and red peppers.  It was basic but well prepared.  The portion was too generous for me to finish.  In the evening I returned for a piece of cheesecake.  The Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and a Keoke Coffee were beautifull served and delicious.  Over the course of the week I returned for lunch one day and for cheesecake twice more.  The food was always tasty and the portions too generous to finish.  The cheesecake really is the star of the show at The Cheesecake Factory.

Note: I generally try to avoid reviewing well known chain restaurants like this one, but I ate there so many times due to the convenience of it being right across the street from the hotel that I felt compelled to include a review.  As I'm sure you can guess, any Cheesecake Factory will be the same. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz