Chicago, Illinois - Steppenwolf Theatre - 2006 Trip

I went to watch The Pillowman as Steppenwolf Theatre.  The theatre staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive without being invasive.  The photo mural of actors who’ve performed at Steppenwolf adorns one full wall and is very tastefully done.  The downstairs theatre was full.  The seats seemed a bit close together, but that may have been because the gentleman sitting beside me kept getting into my space.  Everything from getting my ticket at the Fast Tix Kiosk to the concession stand to getting questions answered was handled with efficiency and a friendly attitude.  I would definitely attend another play at Steppenwolf Theatre the next time I visit Chicago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz