Chicago, Illinois - Baisi Thai - 2006 Trip

Discovering this gem the evening before we left Chicago was our only disappointment with Baisi Thai!  I spotted it while shopping and dragged my husband back there for a quick bite because we were in a rush to get to Blue Man Group.  The food was reasonably priced, filling, and delicious.  I was surprised at how well I liked the chicken dish and the iced tea I ordered.  Don’t let it’s location inside a mall keep you from giving it a try.  Had we discovered this restaurant earlier in our stay, we would definitely have gone back especially since it was right across the street from our hotel! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Snitch in Time by Sunny Frazier

Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.

Creative Knowing: 50 Self-Reflection Questions for Women by Christina Katz